Attend an Event
Our seminars focus on common financial concerns that individuals and families face in retirement, things like how to prepare for unexpected medical expenses and ways to create income to help support your desired lifestyle.
Attend one of our seminars to learn how addressing these concerns can help you feel more confident about the days ahead.
Is this class right for me?
Are you nearing or already in retirement? Attend this course and acquire the tools to make sound financial decisions that will guide you to and through retirement. You will receive a workbook binder, supplemental materials and homework! Covering 6 topics that are impacting for retirement, including Life Planning, Income Planning, Social Security, Investment Planning, Healthcare, Tax Planning Strategies and Estate Planning Strategies.
- Define retirement and what's important to you
- Realistically estimate your income and expenses
- 3 strategies for creating an income that lasts a lifetime
- Understand your distribution options
- 4 costly Social Security mistakes and how to avoid them
- IRA vs Roth IRA: Can you convert? Should you?
- Reduce expenses and preserve the value of your estate
- Have you looked ahead to what Healthcare will cost and how you will pay for it?
- Estate planning strategies
- And much more...
Check back later for upcoming events.
Rather meet One-on-One?
Schedule a meeting with a member of our team to create your financial strategy today.